Viewed 1339 Times

Yes, you will have to contact the CAADE office and ask to be added to the expedited list. You must show proof of your employment being in jeopardy. All transfer applications will be processed in this order: 1. Expedited list 2. Expiration date 3. Date of application. In other words, once the expedited list is processed, CCAPP will process by “next to expire”. If your expiration date is within 30 days you will automatically have priority, even if you are not on the expedited list. When all expected to expire in less than 30 days or less are processed, remaining applications will be processed according to date of application for transfer.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No