Viewed 590 Times

Yes. Once you complete your coursework you can apply for the RADT II and take the IC&RC exam. Once you obtain the required experience you will then be able to advance to a CADC I or higher, depending on your education and experience. See for details.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No